Tuesday 20 January 2015


I mentioned in a few posts back that I'd read a few reviews and was going to pick myself up the Tea Tree Water from LUSH. I'm a pretty recent toner user but I bought this hoping it would calm my spots down a bit, as they've been flaring up again lately due to some circumstances. And I really like this toner. It is an extremely simple product, yet helps my skin feel super fresh and maintain a healthy appearance. The packaging is absolutely wonderful because I love that it includes spray pump so that you may spritz the product on your skin instead of actually pouring it onto a cotton pad. This way you end up using much less product like this, and therefore can get months of use with it. Personally I would say that this toner is great for really any skin type, but particularly combination to oily skins that are acneic, I totally recommend it.

I apply this every morning. And at first I sprayed it onto my hands and then applied it to my face, rubbing it in. But now I spray it directly onto my face and leave it. I get spots every now and then, especially the last few weeks and I bought this to see if it made a difference to them. To be honest I'm not sure if it has worked on my spots, just yet. But I don't think I've been using it long enough to see if thats ture or not but it works wonders making my skin feel soft, clean and refreshed.  

No comments:

Post a Comment